Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lovely Ribbons!

Sister asked my friend Hana's mommy for a special gift. A friend of sister who works with her ALWAYS gets me treats and rawhide bones! And tells sister not to pay her anything!

well, Hana's mom always makes me amazing gifts, just like all the necklaces you've seen me wear, they're from her! Sister thinks they're so beautiful!

They are special Ribbon Necklaces! Sister took a picture to show you Cleo's new necklace:



We can't wait until tomorrow when sister gives her the present! She's going to be so happy and excited!

I will have adventure pictures up hopefully tomorrow from this weekend- but for now, feast your eyes on this gorgeous gift!

-isis

7 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, that iz a bute ti ful necklace...Hana's mama does a pawsome job on them..me not knows iffin me wood look cool in one wiff me being a boy doggie...but they looks very cool on u girls..

b safe,
~rocky~

Kodak the Eskie said...

Wow, that is a very beautiful necklace. I know that my mommy's Clive had 2 specially made for him (I ruined his Christmas one) but she said some day when I don't eat them, I will get my own special one). She still has his very pretty blue one. It is very special to her.

Hugs, Kodak

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
That necklace is beautiful!
Chleo is going to love it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...gorgeous necklace! It looks a little like the one you wore, in a pretty blue colour! Fabulous, Isis!

Scottie

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Isis
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift! I am sure Cleo will love it.

from Siku

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I did feast my eyes on the pretty necklace. Lucky Chleo!
Can a handsome boy wear that too?
Do you know Snowy&Crystal? Their blog: http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/
Please visit them to support their mom and to cheer them up. Thanks.
Cheers!

Molly the Airedale said...

Hana's ribbon necklaces are just stunning! She's very talented!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch