Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Waterfalls.

Sister and Mom and My Aunt took me to the waterfall last weekend! I wanted to share some pictures. And i will be sharing them for the next few days! I hope you enjoy them!

We walk down the path.



Some shots of the woods



the path again



The stream to our left



Me swimmin!

3 comments:

Kodak the Eskie said...

Your walk in the woods looks like fun. It is really beautiful. I'm glad you were able to cool off in the water!

Hugs, Kodak

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, wow, watt a wonderful walkie u had...heehee u shure had a lot of water, me dont haff much on my walkies...

b safe,
~rocky~

Casper and pals said...

Beautiful place for a walkie!