Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ez Sunday.

It's finally gorgeous out today!
After a week of straight rain,
i'm excited!

But that means.......
BEN.

These photos are a little bit older- like a week or two. From before the
rain of doom.

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PEST




7 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh dear Benny does not look amused at all.. MOL Cute pictures though.. Hugs GJ xx

Lacy said...

w00fs, me loves ur new header...me always comes to visit u and benny and Hansel...but me didnt thinks u liked me no more so me usually didnt leave a comment, but me been keeping up wiff u..


b safe,
~rocky~

White Dog Blog said...

Oh Isis! What a rough week you have had! You are so thoughtful to make Christmas cookies for me! I bet the cookies were delicious; too bad they got moldy...I hope I get the chance to taste the next batch! Cheer up, my friend and enjoy chase time with Benny!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did woo get out and enjoy our sun today?

I SOOOOO did!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hiya Isis, good seeing you. Thanks for visiting. I don't get to go around much these days. My SS is busy, so she says.

Teddy Bear said...

Did Benny not want to play? He looks a little scared in that 2nd picture.:) Isis, we did get some of the pumpkin. My Mommy made a pumpkin cake last night and it was SO yummy. Today she made 3 loaves of pumpkin bread. Also very yummy!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Glad you had a nice and gorgeous day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza