Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally Friday: Just me.

Now it's my turn to enjoy my yard by myself.
Here i am posing with... a pepper? and a pine cone.
Some sort of strange shot sister asked me to do.

Sister this pepper is still good. Lets take it to dad.

uh oh... ZOOMIES!

I love runnin!
and with my glycoflex that i take, i can do them when it's nice out.
My arthritis is bad in nasty weather.

RUN! look at me go! look how high off the ground i am!

zoomies zoomies

Leaping...

I'm so happy!
i love runnin!


4 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

You go, girl! Celebrate the day! You are extra beautiful in action. Maybe Sister's shot captures the bounty of the harvest (the pepper) and the coming of the holidays (the pinecone)? Seems intriguingly artsy to me!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Woo were SOOOO off the ground!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, Isis, the entire yard all to yourself? Wow! Zoomies ARE fun! What did you do with that bell pepper? Did you take it to your Mom and Dad so they could make something yummy?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

I can see you had a happy zooming day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza