Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Blankets.

Sister taught mom how to make fleece blankets.
So mom wanted to make some nice christmas ones.

The bag of fabric is next to me here.

It's not an easy task, this blanket making.

I also supervised this hard task.
And tested the blanket for softness.

seems pretty soft.

i approve this fabric.

Here, see i am teaching mom how to do this.

It's hard work but someone has to do it!

Can you believe the holidays are right around the corner?
this year is moving so fast, it's making my fuzzy head hurt.
I think i'll nap.
On the blanket.

4 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

It IS a lovely fabric...and it does look very soft! I know supervising is VERY hard work...trust me, some days I am exhausted from it! Enjoy your nap, Isis.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That last pikh is PAWESOME!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Great choice of fabric, Isis. Is it as soft as you? I agree with Khyra, LOVE the last picture!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Good job supervising the blankie-making!
My mom has the same feeling about time flying!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza