Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Benny's Surgery.

HI guys,

I thought i'd come by and ask a favor. My nephew, little Benny, is having surgery tomorrow, May 6th. Sister's company recently took away a few of their discounts- and is going to have a vet bill of 'a couple hundred' dollars.

He's having his ANAL GLANDS removed. The date was originally next thursday, but this weekend sister doesn't work- so it'll be better in the long run to do it sooner rather than later with Benny. So, if you can help out and donate anything- or if you would like to join in the raffle- we'd really really appreciate it!

You can find the raffle, HERE!

thanks! have a great day guys!

(more items will be appearing soon!)

4 comments:

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

Poor Benny! Of course we will help. Hope the surgery goes smoothly and that his recovery is super fast.

Teddy Bear said...

Poor Benny. I hope that his recovery is quick. We entered the raffle.

Love,
Teddy Bear

MoMo said...

Purrs to Benny! Love the new look of your blog. Thanks for coming to visit. I am slowly getting around to visit all my furriends.

Lacy said...

w00fs, me will check out the raffle...hope Benny will b ok...

b safe,
~rocky~