Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday in the garden.

My banana plant is coming up nicely!
Look! A baby shoot!

The snow peas have already grown so much!

My tomato plants!

My garden is ready for the next thing dad is going to plant!

Grammy's plants got moved to a sunnier spot!



My garden is getting pretty and growing happy and strong!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Evfurrythng is doing sooooo well!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Your garden looks well tended and loved. You do a great job, Isis

Teddy Bear said...

Everything looks great, Isis. Looks like you're doing a great job whispering to them and making sure that they have everything they need. What is your Dad planting next?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

Your garden is growing beautifully, Isis! Our tomatoes are still in the greenhouse!
Mom loves your pink hydrangea!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Schmoopy said...

Gorgeous hydrangea!!