Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Great news!

HI!

Ever wish you could help out a friend through the blogs, but just didn't have the monies to do it? Now you CAN help! It's free and painless!

Please, go to visit my Friend MISS PEACH'S blog!

Leave a comment, and she will donate 25 cents to a family in need, the same family Hansel is raffling the basket for.

We really really appreciate you just going and leaving a comment. She will have items to auction later, if you are interested in doing even more to help.

Please, just drop by and leave a comment on her blog.
THANKS!

http://misspeachsmeowz.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, thanks for the tip. We will leave a message for Miss Peach...it seems like such a little thing to do to help.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I went a pawed a khomment!

I hope my khanine self didn't skhare all the khytties!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Comet said...

What a great idea and nic thing to do.

Teddy Bear said...

We'll definitely cruise on by Miss Peach's blog. Thank you for the info.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Isis you are so beautiful inside and out! Thank you for telling your friends about my effort to gain comments...all of your friends have come and left me one! Yeah! Your nephews are amazing! Tesla too of course:)
Bless your heart...Miss Peach

Molly the Airedale said...

We left a comment, Isis! Thanks for letting us know!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch