Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Another day at the beach.

A few hoomans asked why i still have my fur coat in the summer.
It's because, our coats regulate themselves to adjust to our climate.
If they didn't, we'd overheat in a second.
We'd never make it to summer!
So when your vet tells you to shave your eskie, think twice about it!
We take care of ourselves.

Other hoomans ask, 'why do you take a white fluffy dog to the beach!
it'll get all sandy and gross!'
Our hair is 'hypoallergenic'.
And, because of the texture, by the time i dry off, all the sand and dirt
falls right off my coat. You'd never even know i was there!

I jump right in!
Then i can relax on the beach for the rest of the afternoon.
Enjoying the nice breeze.
if i need to jump in again, i just let my hoomans know.
And, while i'm on the beach relaxing in the breeze,
i barely even pant!

Ahhh! this is the life!

So, how bout a swim?!


2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad woo were able to teach a few hoomans something about our khoats!

We are just having sooooo much fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Gotta love Eskie fur!

Love,
Teddy Bear