Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

More pictures from yesterday's beach trip.

well so far this trip has been great.
Here are some more shots from yesterday's beach trip.

You know what i'm looking at?

I bet you can't guess.

Just a small guess?

Oh come on.

It's coming closer...

A DOG!
Grooooowwwwlllll grrrrr....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

a big dog!
grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
that new foundland kept walking around.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaawr!
mom tried to pet me and keep me calm

I watched them go up and down the beach.

Then another dip in the water!

I just wanted to chomp those dogs a 'little bit'.

What's the harm in a little chomping?

Sister reminds me, 'friends do not chomp friends.'

I tell sister she's stupid.

I like the water so very much.
i don't get ben and what is problem is.

JUMP out of the water! wooo!
click this one to bigify it!
it's great! look at the water!

I survey the land...
and all i can taste i mean seeeee...

I am queen of this beach.

See?! they learned to avoid me.
My reign of TERROR!
:)

now i'll dig a hole!

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

One would nevfur know woo are a northern breed!

Woo look SOOOOO at home down the shore!

Ben really should learn to watch how much fun woo have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

You are the queen of the beach! I like to growl and bark at other dogs too, it's ok, Isis.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear