Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

update on my plants.

This is one of our newest plants.
It's it beautiful?
Such a bright color!

My banana plants, and basil.

Another new plant, dad bought for mom.

the HUGE banana plant!
it always loves this spot!
my yard looks tropical!

Basil, that's very very happy!

More basil, and a small tomato plant.

oh! stop for rubs!



5 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The red flower is very pretty. We likes all your plants, they do indeed make your yard look tropical.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

The tropikhs with a beaWOOtiful Northern breed!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Your yard is lush and very very inviting...and the grass is a GREAT place for a belly rub! We do not a lawn here in New Mexico because it takes too much water to keep it alive.

Teddy Bear said...

Isis, I love the picture where you're getting your belly rubbed! All your plants are doing so well! Our basil plant does not look like yours. My Daddy thinks it's because the weather is so hot here. Does your Daddy have any tips?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

Your yard is so beautiful, Isis! That banana plant is HUGE!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch