Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful thursday.

I'm thankful this fine thursday for my garden of goodness!
Look at my pepper plants!
they are doing really well.
:)

Look at my little peppers!
They've grown big and strong, even though they
had a rough start, with all those bunnies
eating them whenever they could!

My tomatoes are starting.

No red ones yet, but i'm getting ready for them!

All the snow peas died.
They don't do well in heat. Dad got
a good harvest, then they die off.
Poor peas.

My garden side view.
:)

This season will be good!



4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think 'they' say a watched tomato doesn't ripen!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Looks like you will soon be feasting...everything is growing so big and luscious.

Teddy Bear said...

Everything looks wonderful! Our peppers are not doing as well as yours are. You must be the secret.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

Your garden looks beautiful, Isis! Mom is starting to pick Fourth of July tomatoes from our garden! They're the first ones to ripen for us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch