Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally friday: Beach Madness!

What's that?
There's something funny blowing on the beach...

it's stuck on this pile of sticks....
what could it be?

Hmmm.... sister you're saying my floof goes all over the beach?

I guess that's true.

I think everyone should enjoy a little isis floof.

Benny didn't come to the beach today.
Because he HATED it yesterday.

So i went by myself!

Mom yelled at me for trying to drink the water.

Then i explored, and left more floof.

I yelled at those waves.

I ran at them!

It was such a fun day!

How could ben not like this?

Exploring some more...

Maybe he'll come try again tomorrow...

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Young boys khan be soooo silly!

As for your Isis floof, why not!

Mom sets my free during our walks!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Of course woofies like water more den us kittehs but yoo must be brave fer barkin at it...

Teddy Bear said...

How fun! Looks like you're having a ball. I bark at the waves too and chase them!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Glad you are having a great time, Isis!
The beach looks pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

What gorgeous pictures of you at the beach, Isis! We love your blog header picture!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch