Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Flowers.

Tiger Lilies.
They're getting ready to bloom.
They're some of sister's favorites!

Some in the back have already bloomed.

I showed them to sister, she waits for this EVERY summer!

Beautiful lilies.

She could shoot them forever.
And probably will.

She thinks they're gorgeous!

So do i.
I like to sniff 'em.

Here are our cannas lilies!
look how big they got!

First bloom, pink!

right now, all these flowers are too high up for me to sniff.
I'll hang out here in the shade!


4 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

The flowers ARE exquisite! I bet the colors of both the tiger lilies and the canna would look beautiful tucked behind your ear.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look so beaWOOtiful!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

Your yard is just gorgeous, Isis! Our mom loves lilies too - all kinds!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

The tiger lilies are beautiful and so are you!

Love,
Teddy Bear