Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Madness.

Ben again takes off after my ball.

I try to have a few words with him, about how i want
to chase the ball too.
I don't think he got it.

His dad tried to get the ball from him, and ben jumped out of the way
to avoid anyone taking his ball!
he does that a lot. he likes to dance around the hoomans.
make them work for it.

His dad finally gets the ball away, and i chase after ben
and the ball.

around the yard we go!

Ben starts to annoy me.

He thinks he's faster.
Its just too hot for this.

We smile for the ball.

Ben ben.

Hey ben, it's my turn.

He takes it around the yard again.

listen here pup, don't make me make you look bad
in front of all the dogs with blogs.

Off he goes again.

Soon after he finally tired out. But, it was ben's first real day
outside all day in a yard!
it was kind of fun!


6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

He looks toooo proud of himself fur us to tell him woo let him win the ball!

Tank woo fur sharing your pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00fs, Ben looks like he having sooo much fun, and he plays keep away like me does..

b safe,
~rocky~

Casper said...

You sure had lots of fun with Ben. Must be awesome to have a big yard to run around in.

Lorenza said...

You two had a pawesome time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

Isis, you are a great auntie for letting Ben think he played keep-away from you. But I know the real truth and so do all the other dog bloggers! You let him have the ball of course!

Teddy Bear said...

Isis, I bet Ben loves that you play with him all the time.

Love,
Teddy Bear