Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The island.

Ben's last day was yesterday night.
They went to the small island in the neighborhood to fish.

They tell me he whined the whole time.
We had to go pick him up.
here is a lily on the island.

Look at what my dad caught!
this year, he caught the largest fish!
Sister still has record for the most. :)


4 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Uh, no wonder Ben whined. That's one ugly fish.

Lorenza said...

That is a super big fish!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe Ben will be better next year when he's not such a puppy!

That would be lots of good rolling material!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Animal Doctor said...

Isis, the fish looks like he's crying. Poor fish. ( did you have a bite?)

love, Trudis