Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last day at the beach.

Ahhhhhhhh.... refreshing.
Ben is LONG gone!

He was always yippin or yappin,
and just plain annoying!
He didn't even come to the beach the last
two days he was here,
because he just sat and whined and cried about
how this was the worst trip of his life.

This is my vacation too you know.
i shouldn't have to put up with it!
Yes, grounds keepers need a vacation too!

Wednesday we're celebrating sister's husband's birthday.
They're coming over, and we're all eating crabs.
I hope they don't bring the little stinker ben with them!

Ahhhhhhhhh....

This water is JUST right!

time to dry off on the sand!


6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What time will the khrabs be ready...I'll see if Mom khan bring us down the shore!

Happy Birthday to Ben's hu-dad!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

What a great vacation! Crab? Yummy! Do you love crab as much as I do?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Molly the Airedale said...

Crabs sound like a yummy dindin to us! The beach is just so lovely, Isis!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Yoo look furry comfy on da beach. We has dat sand in our fishy live tv too! Does it feel squooshy on yer pawsies?

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Isis!

Sorry for not visiting sooner...your days at the beach are too cool! It makes me want to go to the beach too! Happy Birthday to your sister's husband...we hope you'll get some tastes of the cake! *wink*

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Too bad Ben did not enjoy it like you!
I am sure you are having a pawesome time celebrating your Sister's husband's birthday!
Have fun
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza