Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th fun.

My deck plants! Oh my gosh! they are HUGE!

Just look at that basil!

and the 'little' banana plant!

More basil.

The other banana plant. it loves that spot.
There is the little pool sister filled for benny.
He didn't like it. he didn't understand its a good thing.

Here he is exploring the yard.
First time off lead in the rest of the yard.
He did pretty good.
He wouldn't cross that path without sister.

He was kind of afraid of the lilies!
he doesn't like running under things.

Here we are posing for a shot.

See me over there?
Benny was too stupid to sit in the good cool shade.
With the breeze blowing nice in my face.

Hi sister!
I have a lot of work to do. The pool is still cloudy,
so i have to fix it and make it nice and clear.
All part of being grounds keeper.

Ben hams it up for the camera.

Hi ben! it looks warm in the sun over there!

After this, sister did throw him in the pool.
Well, didn't throw him in. Put him on the steps.
She said he has to learn to cool off!

We sit and chat about how warm it is.

Then ben takes off again to explore.

Pups.

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a beaWOOtiful way to spend the weekend!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Does Ben want to go swimming? Your basil plants look pawesome!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Casper said...

The plants and flowers are amazing. My Mommie cannot grow anything. She does not have the green thumb. Everything wilts away in weeks so she has given up torturing plants.

Hana said...

Ben is a silly boy pup. It's good you are patient with the little tyke.

I want to see some swimming photos of you two!