Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trips on a Tuesday.

Did someone say, 'ride'?
I do believe they did!
The best part of having a nephew...
at the end of the day, you can send him home!

I go along for the ride as mom drives sister and ben home.
The roads were really really bad on wednesday
and sister's road was hardly plowed.
So mom drove- because we have a BIG car!
I like the big car.

Look at all that snow & ice!
Its fantastic!

I can't wait to go out later and eat some
more snow! Its so good!

Little ben sits on sister's lap on the ride home.
Ben doesn't have a hair coat like me.
So, sister has him in a little blue sweater!
HAHAHAHA!
She also made him a nice scarf- because most sweaters
don't cover the schnauzer's long neck.
Ben seems to enjoy both items.



I think he's a sissy!
Come on ben, be a man!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben's a cutie and I also hate the cold.
Yet I do like car rides and looking out the window.

P.S
I'm having a contest please go to my blog and see :)

Hana said...

How old is Ben again? Hopefully he will realize how fun car rides are. Maybe you can teach him.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo and I need to pool our hair fur him?!?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Jake doesnt has furs either so he gets a sweatshirt to wear when he goes out. We dun fink he likes it though acuz he has hid it several times on the mom and big male bean! hahaha

White Dog Blog said...

Car rides are the BEST! Ben does look funny cute in his little winter suit...maybe Sister can make him a little elf hat, too!

Visit my blog. I tagged you to share what you were doing a year ago today.

Teddy Bear said...

How fun that you were able to play in the snow!

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Florida Furkids said...

Eskies and snow - a perfect combination. Do you like to run your muzzle through the snow? Our Eskie woofie, Katie, used to do that.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids