Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally Friday!

Wow i need a rest.
So much work in the garden,
by the pool, tending flowers and all kinds of plants.

Look who i found!
a baby from the tadpoles we saved!

Look at him!

I almost crushed him running in the yard.
mom saw him and saved him from my feet!
Then we let him go in a safe place!


6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That's khool!

He's khute BUT woo are way way khuter!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

What a cute baby frog! Be careful not to lick him though, some frog's skin can make dogs sick!

Molly the Airedale said...

How cute the teeny tiny froggie is! You could easily step on him if you weren't watching where you were going!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

You look so comfy and relaxed. That tadpole is awfully cute! I hope you have a restful weekend.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

I hope you have a lazy weekend, Isis!
The tadpole is sooo cute! Glad he is safe!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ariel said...

Awww he's so cute and tiny.Please visit me after your rest...

http://ariel-asmileaday.blogspot.com/