Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Days go so fast!

Sister keeps promising to help me post, and she really is trying. But she said time is just flying and she doesn't know where it is going! Can you believe, it's already january 20th?! in the year 2010?! That's crazy!

I've been already prepping my old toys for May, as it's my ninth birthday! So, of course, the toys have to be aware there will be some new competition as to who gets to be my favorite.

However, i've warned my three bee toys that came with Hide-A-Bee :



that most likely they will remain my favorites. I love my bees. They fit PERFECTLY in my mouth, and i enjoy carrying them around. Sometimes, i trade them for my brother's sock. Although, he doesn't think it's a fair trade. He gets my slobbery bee, and I get his lovely sock... to make slobbery. :)

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The new layout and pikh look PAWESOME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Ooooh, those bees look very fun to play with!

Love,
Teddy Bear

White Dog Blog said...

Your picture is very elegant. I love your bees! Where did you get them? I want to make mom buy them for my Gotcha Day!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I don't know how long those bees would stay alive in my house. They are very cute, but I do love Mommy's socks also. Aren't they fun the chew on.
Sally Ann

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute bee toy, Isis!
We love your header photo! Your ribbon collar is just gorgeous! You're reminding us of dear sweet Hana.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch