Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Findings

Small yellow friendly flower. the only one in my yard right now.
Poor lonely dandelion.

My banana plants have started unfolding their leaves already.
I bet it'll get even larger than last year at this rate.

oh me?
i'm just looking for other cool things to show you.
working on it.



4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Dad keeps trying to thin out our Banana plants, but they come back right away! Yours look nice and healthy - Banana flavored niptinis for all!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've got plenty of those pretty yellow flowers...

Khome on ovFUR!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

We have LOTS of dandylions in our yard, Isis! We could send your lonely flower several yellow friends if you'd like us to!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

Pretty flower, Isis. How are the tadpoles doing? Do you guys eat the dandelions?

Love,
Teddy Bear