Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello,



Walk and Wag a Thon 2010.

Wanted to share with you that we are participating in a fund raising event, and if you have the time, please stop by and check it out!

The link is here----> Walk And Wag A Thon

There is even talk of PRIZES.

over at

The World Of Hansel


-love isis

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How are you doing, Isis? We think about you all the time and hope that you are okay and doing well.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Oskar said...

I hope you're doing better. This sounds like a great event!

Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

The Animal Doctor said...

Dear Isis,

We miss you, its been a long time since we left a comment here. We hope you are feeling better. Take care always!

White Dog Blog said...

Dearest friend, I think of you every day and send you soft woofs of positive energy. We just met Sister and her husband and you should be very proud of them...they are wonderful special people. Sister is not only very talented she is big-hearted and compassionate. She was SO nice to Quinn and to Michael. You taught her well. Right ow she is on her way back to you and I am sure she has brought you back something great from my home. Be sure to sniff her, Quinn and I sent floof back for you and Ben Ben.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Isis,
How are you feeling? Andy thanks you are most beautiful. I told him you are already taken, but he asks me to pass it along to you. Feel better.
Sally Ann

Lacy said...

w00fs, how is u Isis...me misses hearing about u..

b safe,
~rocky