Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lazy Thursday

I dont like all this hot weather.

I tell everyone constantly that i'm too hot, but no one seems to listen. I miss the winter days when i could just lay outside for hours and hours...

But mom says its perfect temperature that we can leave all the windows open, but she doesnt understand that with all this fur, its just too hot! I step on the air conditioner vent and tell him to turn on, but no one seems to be listening to me. I cant wait til they let me go swimming, its that time that i should be able to cool off a little bit, and steal dads hat. I like to make him chase me round and round. Haha... he's too slow, he'll never catch me.

Last year sister let me play 'clover' with her. I grabbed some clovers and decided that i wanted to play. I may look mean, but i really just wanna play a whole lot.







Sister went for her long thursday morning walk today, and she didnt take me along. She says i cant go because i want to eat other doggies. I dont understand why i cant just go have a little fun. thats no reason not to let me go play.

So instead, i stayed home with mom, and layed out on the deck for a while. Sister said if i'm real good, she might take me swimmin next week somewhere special.

What's she talking about anyway? I'm always good.

No comments: