Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sisters home.

Sister just came home today, but its my turn to go on a relaxing trip with my parents and brother, so i won't get to see her for 1 more day.

However i heard the sad news.

She and her husband are getting a kitty.

I HATE kitties.

And apparently the kitty hates doggies.

I dont know how this is all going to work out. I guess we just have to be real careful when i visit the house.

I hope to have new pictures reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal soon.


Love,
isis

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
A kitty???? Why??? A lovely doggie like you or me would be better!!!
Well, I hope you can get along well with the new kitty. Let us know, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

Casper and pals said...

Well kitties are very good for chasing...

Molly the Airedale said...

They will just have to lock the kitty in another room when you go over to visit! Do you think in time, you can be friends?

Love ya lots,
Maggie