Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tagged!

Hey, I was tagged by Casper to do this quick game! Its my first tag ever on my blog... i hope i do ok!

Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.They must be real places, names, things … nothing made up! You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!

My name: Isis

1. Famous Singer: ummm incubus... i dont know a singer...

2. Four letter word: Inch

3. Street: Inglewood drive

4. Colour: Indigo

5. Gifts/Presents: Ice cream scoop (sister got one at her bridal shower)

6. Vehicle: Infiniti

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Ink pens

8. Boy Name: Isaac

9. Girl Name: Isabelle

10. Movie Title: Independence Day.... even if i dont like it.

11. Drink: Iced Tea

12. Occupation: Italian chef

13. Celebrity: irving berlin

14. Magazine: InStyle

15. U.S. City: Indianapolis, Indiana

16. Pro Sport: Ice Skating

17. Fruit: India Date (its real i googled it!)

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: I was sick

19. Something You Throw Away: Icky food

20. Things You Shout: I'm lost

21. Cartoon Character: Ichabod Crane

No comments: