Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Waiting for Snow with Ben

"Huge Snow Storm Headed Your Way!"
said the news that weekend.
Huge.

It's going to start snowing Saturday night!
they said.
Nothing.

Sunday morning, it started snowing.
We were so ready for it!

Benny sister and the man came over on
sunday around 11.

I was so excited!

It had stopped snowing, but was supposed to snow again
at 3 pm, and all night long!

So, benny and i waited.
And waited.
We decided it might be more fun to pass the time
running around!

1. Benny runs REAL fast, so its fun to chase him!

2. He likes to dash through the snow,
and i love the snow too.

3. I can chase him good- but i can still
outrun him. I just don't let him know that.

4. I can nom his neck,
and he can nom mine.
But we don't get mad at each other.

5. Sometimes, i can get him to chase me too
but i would rather be the chaser.

6. hiiii ya! i can out jump
his puppy attacks!

7. He likes to run around the whole
yard really fast, and we look cute doing it!

8. Sometimes, when he's not looking,
i sneak attack him!

9. We know when to give each other space
if we need to stop to make some pees.

10. If he gets TOO annoying, i can CRUSH him.
but don't worry. I'm not mean about it.

11. He knows i'm boss.


12. It's fun having someone to run
and play with!



13. And even though the snow
never came while they were here,
i still had tons of fun!



6 comments:

Maxie said...

What a fun play time!

I had loved watching the video especially the part when Ben jumped over you. :)

Charlie

Daisy said...

You are so lucky to have a buddy to run all around with!

Molly the Airedale said...

Great videos and pictures, Isis! It definitely is fun to have a forever buddy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I loved it when he went over top of woo!

Maybe woo two made too much heat and the snow khouldn't find your yard?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

It looks like ben is a great friend to play with! I hope you get snow soon!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Suzuki said...

Hi there. Its furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx