Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally Friday

I'm thinking about my birthday.
It's next month,
May 14th.
I will be 8 years old.
Can you believe that?

Sister had mom take me to the dr. man last week.
I've started some medication called 'GlycoFlex II'
for arthritis. This supplement will help my joints.
Sister said i was walking very very stiff. And the dr. man saw it too.

But since i've been taking it, i've been much better!
I can do stairs a lot faster,
and it seems to be all i needed!
AND!
I didn't even need a nail trim!
:)



8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom says she reads lots of good stuff about that fur khanines!

She takes some of that kind of stuff to as a preventative!

Woo khan't be THAT old! Woo look like a pup!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, you look very spritely and beautiful! I am glad the dr. gave you medicine that makes you feel less achy; it is no fun to run or climb stairs if it hurts.Is your family planning a special Barkday Party for your upcoming day?

Molly the Airedale said...

I take Liquid Health Level 5000 and it's basically along the same lines, Isis! It keeps us "older" girls feeling much younger! I have no problem keeping up with Mitch!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

Isis, I am SO glad that the meds are helping you walk better. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
8 years old?? I can't believe that!
Glad to know those meds are working on you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

My mom suffers from the arthritis so she knows the pain.I'm glad to hear the medicine help you.You look so pretty in the photos...Hugs Ariel

Jans Funny Farm said...

You're going to be 8? We hope you have many more happy and healthy years to go. So keep taking your med.

Hana said...

With those pills and the ribbon necklace, you look absolutely wonderful!!! Glad to hear you've got your spirit back.