1. Mom got out ALL of her bunny decorations.
See the little eggs and bunnies all over the mantle?
2. Sister came over, so of course that meant endless
3. Sister wanted me to show off the blanket she made me
in natural lighting. I didn't feel like doing ANY of this.
4. I look really good next to light pink! On this table is a stein
that sister bought mom a few years ago...
5. There is a little bunny eared frog on the table
that my boy got my mom a few years ago.
6. And a basket that is filled with little eggs
that sister hand painted when she was in sunday school
almost 14 years ago!
7. Out in the front hallway, we have a small basket of eggs.
This is made up of all the eggs
used to hide around the house for the boy and sister.
8. My dad got his tomato seeds ready for planting.
I will be watching over them once they go outside.
Right now, dad just got this great new heated green house for
inside the house, to keep them safe.
Dad REALLY likes his plants.
And, you can ask anyone- he has some of the best
9. I of course am stuck posing in the front hall
as well as EVERY OTHER ROOM in the house.
So i can't supervise dad and his plants right now.
10. On the dining room table, is a nice chick bowl-
filled with solid pastel colored eggs.
We love displaying eggs!
11. Some of sister's loot. She's had this same basket since she
was just a baby.
12. Here is a close up of the plastic eggs from the hallway.
If you turn them over, each one has a letter on it.
To help the kids distinguish their eggs from one another-
mom put the child's first initial on them.
13. Of course the stein that sits on the dining room table,
adorned always with beautiful flowers.
Calla lilies, easter lilies,
lily of the valley,
some other white flowers,
and a touch of pink for color.
Then at the base, more of the kid's eggs!
mom thinks it didn't belong,
but sister and i think it made the table extra special!
We liked the flower arrangement in the stein. We thinks it was very pretty. Looks like you had a good Easter. ~S,S,C & F
Isis, it looks like you had a great Easter! I think you look real pretty next to the pale pink, too.
Woo sooo had a nice BunnyDay Sunday!
The kholours are all so pretty too!
You are so patient to sit through a long photo shoot. You look beautiful! I can't wait to see the garden that you get to supervise.
Are all those tomato plants in the photo? Wow!!!
Post a Comment