Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Friday: Revisit the smelly tree.

Now that all the flowers are gone,
the tree is not quite so smelly.

And my friends,

No, it was NOT a good smelly.
It was most definitely,
a BAD smelly.

4 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Uh oh, I wonder what is causing the bad smelly?

Love,
Teddy Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Must be some kind of KHAT tree!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

We have those icky smelly trees here, too. When it rains they get REALLY stinky and in the summer they seem to attract flies!

Molly the Airedale said...

At least the tree provides shade to keep you cool in the summer, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch