Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My new friend.

Ok mr. turtle. I guess i can make your
temporary home more comfortable for you.

I looked up some stuff online.

I went into my garden, and stole a rock from this plant.

Then i gave it to mr. turtle.
Then i added some water.

I put his house half in sunlight, and half in shade.

Mr. turtle said he needed some more water.

So, we put some more water in. Mom helped me with this.

A little bit more mr. turtle?
ok mom, some more please.

Mr. turtle thanked me.

Then he went to play in his water house.


9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur making your turtle pal khomfy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Meezers or Billy said...

turtle soup?

Maxie said...

I think your turtle is also a red-eared slider like my hoomans' pet, Pong.

They love water.

Charlie

Hana said...

Maybe Mr. Turtle needs a car to drive. FuFu and GirlGirl had cars, so why not Mr. Turtle. Goodness knows he needs one!

Teddy Bear said...

Isis, I bet your new friend appreciates all that you've done for him. Do you go out to check on him often?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Good job!
I am sure he feels happier now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

Mr. Turtle's house is starting to look very turtle-cozy! You are a good pet owner, Isis.

Casper said...

You're taking such good care of Mr. Turtle. He is lucky to have a friend like you.

Duke said...

We have lots of Painter turtles that live in our pond! They're very cute! Your turtle looks happy, Isis! Good job on setting up a house for him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch