Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Come take a walk with me.

My dad STILL has to drain the pool cover.
But wait... something fishy is going on in the water here...

Or should i say, 'froggy'!
Here are hundreds of tadpoles.
Actually... i have no idea how many.
But dad saves them every year when opening the pole,
so that they get a fair chance at being froggies, and
bringing us more babies next year!

This is usually hanging in our house,
but it's happy outside now that it's warm enough for it.
Daddy got it for mom years ago,
and he has to water it, because mom says she kills plants.

My deck basil! look how big!

The little deck banana plant. I can't wait until he gets even bigger
and gives lots of shade for me on the deck.

The little plants growing in dad's huge planter.

Basil and tomato plants.

BEN! He came over to hang out for a while!

I showed him my basil.
And all my other plants.


5 comments:

Hana said...

Hey Isis,
The hanging plant is the one that my Mom does know how to grow and keep alive. So many tadpoles. How do they get into the top cover of your pool? Do you have frogs in your yard?

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, what is your Dad going to do with all the tadpoles? Your basil looks great, as does everything else.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your mom must be related to our Jan. jan kills plants too! We don't even have to help.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom is trying to smell your basil!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

Basil is one of mom's favorite herbs! You have such a pretty yard, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch