Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

"...how does your garden grow; with silver bells, and cockel shells, and pretty maids all in a row...."

Here are the peppers.
Dad had to replant them, because something ate them!
We think a bunny got in.
So they had to be restarted.

The tomato plants from my view.

Look at how big they're getting!

Look at mom's snow peas!
They're like a wild bush,
they've taken off so well!

A little bud on the snow peas!

My garden.

I sure wish i had some silver bells!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Don't FURget the OTHER special ingredient:

Princess Isis FLOOF!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Your magic touch is BETTER than silver bells! The garden will provide so much yummy produce in no time!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your garden is just gorgeous, Isis! You're going to be eating good this summer!
What a rude bunny to eat your peppers!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

What a huge garden! All that room, I love it! Great job on the gardening Isis and your Dad too!

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom can't even keep our little catnip plant alive without problems so we are amazed at your beautiful garden!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids