Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Disgusting outside.

For the past week and a half,
it's been absolutely disgusting out.
Much to gross to play.
do you think the earth is also in mourning of my dear friend?
I think so. I think the skies here are crying openly for her.
It's been since it happened.
And i didn't even know.

I need some cheering up.

Would you play sock with me?
It's freshly picked from a hooman.


5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We're sad about Hana too. Mom gets leaky e yes effury time she thinks about Hana's going to the bridge. We're sending some purrs and headbonks to help cheer you up.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teddy Bear said...

I'll play with you! The rains are headed this way. I hope it clears up for you soon.

Love,
Teddy Bear

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, my friend, come with me on a virtual playdate...first we will have a little chicken and rice for lunch...next we will go for a car ride to dad's office so that we can play a rousing game of hall ball (he has the bestest longest hallway there)...we'll stop and get gelato on the way home (what's your favorite flavor? mine is pistachio)...a short nap (you can stretch out on the couch, I'll take the chair)...then we can go out in the yard and do some jumping on the agility course and I can show you my newest dig. Oh, and I will show you Hana's miracle lavendar rose (we'll say a prayer for her together)...back inside we'll warm up with some beef broth and jerky...then we'll play tug of war with my dad until we are tired. You and I will rest side by side on a blanket until it is time for you to head home. I hope you are feeling a little less sad.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I'll play sock with you. I love stealing Mommy's socks. They are so much fun to play with. I'm sorry your sad, I can come to play with you to help cheer you up. Just let me know when you want me to come.
Sally Ann

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Yes, the sky knows!
Come here! We still have lots of sun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza