Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday: Chasing Ball.

Sometimes ben is alright. When he's playing way over there.
but he can still be obnoxious.

Sister has ALMOST had him for a year. January he'll be
here and annoying me for officially one year.
This will be his first thanksgiving and christmas with us.

Somehow i think thanksgiving and christmas will be extra annoying.

Puppies.


7 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

Ah, youngsters - looks like you'll have your paws full with the young pup. It is kind of nice to have a furriend to play with though, so we hope you enjoy romping with each other.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am sorry but I ad to MOL.. I think it is so cute.. Maybe you will get to like playing with him.. HUgs GJ x

White Dog Blog said...

You are really good with Ben. Sure he is an annoying pain sometimes because he is so young but admit it, he CAN be fun to play chase with! In time, he will calm down (I tell myself the same thing when Dragon comes to visit me!)

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Has it really been almost a whole year already, Isis? It seems like it went by fast but you probably don't think so, huh?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

You are so patient with Ben. I guess you'll have to show him the ropes of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know what you mean, PUPPIES!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

I can see interesting times in your near future!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

But he's so khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra