Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Follow Me!

I'll show you the path through the snow.
I can't walk in this snow- it's WAY too high, and hard on my arthritic hips.
BUT YOU BETTER FOLLOW ME CLOSELY!
or you might get lost.

See, my humans shoveled this path JUST for me, to make sure i could walk nicely through the yard.
it's safe for you here.

Here is the path where you can run if you have to,
well, you know, use the bathroom suddenly on our trip.

This path is perfect for me. Can you believe, this is what's left, after our some 3 feet or so of snow that fell here!
We had two mighty nice blizzards!

When i was younger, i could jump and run and play in the snow for hours.
However, i'm going to be 9 this may, and unfortunately, it has slowed me down some.



8 comments:

Ariel said...

Thanks love the walk Isis your a great hostess and friend ...Hugs

The Meezers or Billy said...

great walk! you match the snow really well!

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm slower than I used to be in the snow too, Isis! At least we can stroll through it and enjoy it, right?
You look beautiful in the white white snow!

Love ya lots
Maggie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How furry nice of them!

Woo have them well trained!

Snow is THE best!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

What a lovely stroll through the yard! Thanks for sharing the work of your thoughtful humans. Even though you are going to be nine, you are still beautiful and elegant, like Audrey Hepburn at her prime!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I like your snow walk.
Sally Ann

Lacy said...

w00fs, mama says snow and cold weather makes her bones hurts...nice of them to make u a path to go pp...

b safe,
~rocky~

Teddy Bear said...

How nice of your pawrents to shovel your walk way for you. I know you must enjoy walking on the cold snow. Lovely photos, Isis.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear