Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, February 26, 2010

GET ....

that cat OUT of my yard!

we don't understand why people have so many rules about dogs, but you can have a cat wander over from the neighborhood and nothing can be done about it! AND the cats MEAN!

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Anyway!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

I am on the same page, Sister! And they kill the birdies in our yard! Maybe my new brother can help me with patroling for those sneaks beasties!

Teddy Bear said...

Amen to that, Isis! Cats don't have rules. I wish they did!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear