Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hello pups.

I havent written in a while, and i'm sorry.

Saturday sister came over and brought me a brand new toy! but she forgot her camera. Apparently sister is still having a rough time right now, so she hasnt been able to help me post.

I heard that the kitty's sutures came out today, and she still has to keep the collar on though, because she still wants to destroy her own feets. Who does that.

Kittens.

Anyway, i hope things are good for you guys.

love,
isis.

3 comments:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I am sorry about your Sister's rough time, we all get them sometime. Give her nose licks from me and some Isis hugs.

I have missed you,

love and licks, oh and yes, aren't kittys the wierdest, wanting to destroy their own feet? Whoever heard such a darn thing?

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
I hope your sis gets better times soon! You must give her lots of kisses and hugs!
Yes, kitties are weird!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope your sister is ok. Give her lots of hugs and licks. Your kitty sure sounds weird. :P

~ Girl girl