Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lazy Saturdays!

Mom dad brother and i went on a short vacation for the weekend. I'm at the beach guys!

Living it up!

Tesla the kitty has returned home from her surgery... and spending most of her time like this:





have a great day!

5 comments:

Dan Fickes said...

She looks like a big cutie!....I have four "kids" of my own! (smile)

Duke said...

Cats sure sleep in wierd positions!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
Enjoy your vacations!!
Looks like a comfy position. Yes, she is weird!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Casper and pals said...

At the beach?!!!? Boy you are one lucky eskie!

Woofs Casper

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I bet your vacation is nice.
Woh is Telsa doing yoga there?

~ Girl girl