Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lovely Thursdays.

Hello pups! Good news! My vet appointment last friday went really really well! ... unfortunately they did have to clip my nails... but i was reaaaaaal good cuz mutti talked to me the whole time! So i didnt try to eat my doctor.

yesterday, sister came over and hung out with me for a little bit. Sometimes she comes home for lunch on wednesdays, and she almost always is here on thursdays! Its nice.

Yesterday she brought her camera with her.

She told me to come outside with her so she could get nice pictures, so i stood at the top of the stairs. It was very windy and cold...



I told her no! we go back inside its too cold.



Then she made me get on the couch and took some more pictures. I cooperated this time.



Theres the nice one there... See my lovely profile?



Sister tried to get me to pose some more but... i wasnt doing it. I just didnt want to! So i made her play donkey instead.



Sister got this great action shot of me throwing donkey around. I like to shake things up. :)




Sister said she and mutti got so much shopping done today. Sister says, she got all my presents already! And there's more than one! Yay! She also said she only has 2 more presents for christmas left. And then 2 birthdays are coming up! Brother and grammy have birthdays right in december!

I'm excited for birthdays and christmas! I'm a winter dog! I love this cold! And i look so good in green and red!

love to all my friends,
isis

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the colder weather too and we're very excited about Christmas! Boxes keep coming in the mail! I hope some of them are for us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Isis,
You really look so purty when you decide to pose for piktures. :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
Better stay inside with that wind!
Your sister took great pictures of you!
Presents? I have not heard anything about them here in my house! And I know Christmas will be here in 7 more weeks! I have to talk with my mom.
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

You are so silly, Isis! How could you love the cold and then go inside? You have a double coat - you should have stayed outside and made your sister freeze - the humans don't have double coats, ha ha ha.

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I am sorry I have not been around Princess Isis!

I love the cold weather, it is getting colder here now in Scotland!

I am pleased you got on ok at the V.E.T.s!

Your pics are really pretty, you look so beautiful.

love and admiring licks, your friend Marvin xxxxx

Hana said...

That was nice of your sister to come over to visit with you and to play with you. You look like a polar bear roaring in that one picture outside! Neato! As for the vet appt, well, I am glad that is over for you. Vet offices are no fun!