Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday snooze

Hello pups!

Today i hear my sister is trying to get in touch with Hana's Mom to get me a Christmas Ribbon Necklace!

I don't know exactly how i feel about wearing it... but its oh so pretty! Friends, i think its time to get a necklace!

Sister doesnt worry about spending money on me she says. She'd rather see me all pretty and happy than anything else.

:)

awww, i'm loved!


until later pups!

-love,
isis

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You're so lucky, Isis! I would LOVE to be able to have one too but Mitch would rip it off in a heartbeat! I have to wait till the pain in the you-know-what grows up!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Hana said...

Oh Princess Isis, I think you will look boo-ti-ful in your new necklace!