Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Well hello!

I do have to say, my sister thinks i sound like the tazmanian devil from the old wb cartoons in the last video i posted.


Marvin thinks i sound like a pig!

thats funny.


I love playing keep away the ball. And i don't like to fetch. i rather the hoomans come after me and chase me down and fight!

I'd never hurt my hoomans, i just sound vicious.

Mommy went christmas shopping with my auntie who lives in another state... so she's been gone alllllllllllll weekend. Just brother, dad, and grammy are here with me... and they're not as much fun. grammy gets tired of letting me back in and out of the house, brother NEVER gets off his video games, and daddy is always busy working. I miss my mommy.

:(

Maybe sister will get home soon and play with me. last time, we played with this here crab. Right after sister took the picture, i swatted him down! In his FACE!



Alright friends, its getting nice and cold outside, and theres nothing better than coming in and sleeping in front of the fire!

So until my mommy comes home... i guess i will just have to be patient.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your bed in front of that fireplace looks so relaxing! Sweet dreams, Isis!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis
I can understand you are missing your mom! I hope she gets back soon!
Yes, sleeping in front of the fireplace sure is great!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Isis,
I'm sure your Mom will be back soon. :) Hang in there okay?

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I meant that comment in the best possible taste sweet Isis!