Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tummies and Toes Tuesday.

I'm chomping on the mini me dog sister gave me. Well, actually, her friend gave her this because it looked like me a long time ago.

She used to keep it in her car so i was always with her....

Then, i stole it from her. Carried it right in the house with me.

Its been mine ever since.

Here are my toes while i chomp.


I won't let sister any closer for toes. AND i'm not in the mood for any belly shots! i've been eating a lot of treats and things! Its the holiday, and us girls don't like shots while they've been treating themselves to cookies and fish jerky.


what? coming mom. Sorry sister. End of your photo shoot.

16 comments:

Chrissie said...

That's a cute little mini-you, Isis! Yep, I know what you mean about the tummy shots..but guy-cats are usually PROUD of their belleh's!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you're so cute!!!

Tybalt said...

You are a very cute doggie, Isis!

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom could never get close to our woofie Katie's toes!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Isis...we know what you mean about those tummy shots...

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute mini-you, Isis! It looks like you take good care of her and she has all of her parts!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cafe Cats said...

You are all floof like our Bebe!

White Dog Blog said...

Isis,
Do not worry about tummy shots, Sister NEVER takes photos of you that show you as anything less than the beautiful princess that you are!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thanks ++, Isis, for coming around to cheer me up when I was sick. I am much better now and some turkey would be nice to fatten me up.

Happy Thanksgiving! I am certainly thankful to have friends like you.

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Awww...the mini-me toy is SOOO cute! Love the second photo of you with it, Isis!

Scottie

Unknown said...

Isis, yoo toy is all together, Jake can't do dat, he always tears em apart!

Comet said...

Your "mini me" is so cute!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
Looks like you have lots of fun with your mini-me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chow Chow said...

Your mini-you is so cute! I'd love to have my own mini-me too.

Glad you agree with me on chewing toilet paper. I'm a 7 month old guy. Did you guessed that correctly?

Bae Bae said...

That's a really cute mini you Isis

~ Bae

tndesigns said...

Isis, you are so fluffy. My mommy wished that I was at least a bit more like you..haha..hopefully my coat will grown out a little more..