Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally Friday.

This is mom's latest project. She is always working on something really cool.  This was a planter she got for dad, but he didn't use it. It was a plain wood color.  And it's been sitting in the garage.  SO sister asked mom why she didn't paint it, and put grapes in it, and add it to her display of grapes and things she has upstairs?

Mom decided that would be a good idea!
Here is the planter all fixed up!


I think it looks great don't you?! can't wait til it's filled with grapes!



Sister also updated the look of my blog today- because my pictures were being cut in half! how rude!

2 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Your Mom did a great job on that planter!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

White Dog Blog said...

Your blog looks so fresh and summery. We love the new look! Your mom is very talented, it is clear where Sister gets her crafting talents. The planter looks really nice and will be very authentic when filled with grapes. I bet it will add a striking note of color whereever she puts it. Have a great weekend, dear friend.