Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Flamingos.

Hello! Real fast- a lot of you asked if i get to go swimming in the pool!  Well, i'm certainly allowed, and sister used to take me in all the time to cool me off- but now that i don't stand so well, i don't go anywhere near the pool. I don't like that i can't touch bottom. So, these days- i don't go for a swim there. BUT if i go to the beach- i DO lots of swimming there! i even try jumping waves! I like having my feet touching ground!
Today's post is about Flamingos. I have flamingos in my yard.
This one, is dad's. Dad has 4 of these, around the same plant.
I do not know why they are all gathered around the same plant, but they are.
And he needed four he said.

That over there is MY flamingo.  Mine stays in the house.
I only have one.

I think one is plenty.

i like to toss my flamingo.

But, it is not a REALLY cool toy- so i lose interest sometimes.

She does make a good sleep buddy.


3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Flamingo pink is SO your kholour!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Her Golden Khousins

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your Dad's flamingo and yours is cute too!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cool flamingo, Isis. She really is PINK!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch