Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Relaxation.

I don't have any new photos of me today.

Sister's been working hard on her new webpage a whole lot. We're ready to unveil it to any of you who are interested. Keep in mind we have a LOT of work to do. We're just starting. We have 50 animal photos up. Most of me. :)

Hurrah! But, we have Sepia photos.


And today Landscapes- to put up. We're working on it really really hard.

To see how things are going so far, please go here---> Lisa Photography

Thanks!


pss... also found this really cool place where you can make your own signatures- courtesy of That psycho kitty. Live Signatures

8 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Good morning princess Isis.
Relax and enjoy another nice day.
Cheers!

Daisy said...

We started using that Live Signature thing, too!

Mini said...

Hi Isis!
COOL!

Unknown said...

Great furry minds fink alike! We gotdid one of those signature fings too!

I is Jake!

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, me iz sad, the links wont work fur me, guess it b time to reboot me mamas puter...dats cool the signatures...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
I am sure your sis website will be cool!
Have a happy sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thanks for the hint on signature. I shall head that way to see what can be done about my pawprint.

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Isis
Sister's link is not working so we cannot jump to her new webpage...even though we are all dying to see what she has been up to! Did Sister also get a signature? What about Tesla? Yours is very cool.