Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Trouble.

Please forgive me for not getting to comments and posting. This week has been very very rough.

Sister's cat Tesla, my niece, is not doing very well. http://thekittytesla.blogspot.com/ to read more about it.

Thanks.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We's purrin fer her!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is purring for tesla.

PB 'n J said...

We just read about Telsa - we're purring our hardest. She is one of our favoritests friends.

Lacy said...

w00f's Isis, ooo nooo, me will go visit her rite now...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Isis!
I hope Tesla gets better soon.
Paws crossed.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Our paws are crossed for Tesla!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Daisy said...

Oh Isis, I just found out about Tesla! I am so worried. I am sending my very best healing purrs.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad Tesla is doing better. She gave everykitty and woofie quite a scare.