Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Decorating for Christmas. part 2.

This is the view of the pretty potted plant hanging upstairs.

the real tree is completed,
and all the ornaments and tinsel are upon it.
are you ready to light it?

the star lights up the room

the lights bounce off the tinsel and make it glow

the real tree shines in all it's glory,
as the light plays on the walls of the room,
and dances into our hearts as we watch!

our star close up



Our trees are ready, bring on the presents!

5 comments:

Prints the Cat said...

Yeah, Isis. What's a tree without presents? I hope your family gives you lots of them.

White Dog Blog said...

Isis, your house is a Christmas carol of images and words...everything is all set for the arrival of brightly wrapped gifts filled with love. Look for mine on Christmas morning!

Teddy Bear said...

All your decorations are so pawesome. I agree, bring on the presents!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Isis!
Your tree looks beautiful!
I love all the lights and colors!
Are the presents already under it??
I hope so!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Your tree is just magnificent, Isis!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch