Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Tales.

These are some shots from a bridge i visited in the fall.
Now it's winterish time. Not really walk around and enjoy the breeze
of fall time.

See how pretty it is in fall?

through the bridge bars...

I spy a creek.

ahh the beauty in the woods.

the creek...

3 comments:

Prints the Cat said...

More beautiful pictures for your greeting cards that you sell!

Teddy Bear said...

Fall is just a beautiful time of year! Did you go running in the creek?

Love,
Teddy Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great pikhs!

I khan hear and feel the khrunch khrunch now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra