Breaking News. Regular posts under this one!

My blog is updated ahead of time- if i take a while to get back to your comments, i'm sorry! I still love you all and will visit whenever sister can help me.

Sister also helps my nephew Hansel blog - and it's updated ALMOST every day.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Revisited.

I thought i'd take you back to my thanksgiving.
Let you see what it was like!

Decorations:











sister's favorite chandelier!

just some decorations.
I didn't actually get any shots of the food.
how crazy is that?

4 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

What a beautiful festive setting... food for the eye before sitting down to a feast for the tummy! I bet dinner was super delicious!

Lorenza said...

Beautiful decorations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khan we please khome next year?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Beautiful decorations, Isis. I bet the food was equally beautiful!

Love,
Teddy Bear